We guarantee confidentiality for all inforamation that you share with us
Site) and all the services offered by the Fresh4web company (collectively
When you (
you or the
Client) use this Site and its services (the
For the aim of information protection legislation as well as General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) the information controller is:
Fresh4web respects you, your data and private information.
We ensure that we collect and store your data and private information safely.You can keep in check your personal information and you can manage your preferences in the Client Account at any time.Personal information that we collect
When we use the term
In addition to it, we collect, store and use data concerning your computer and relared to your visits to this Site and your use of this Site, including your IP address, type and version of your browser and operating system, referral source, duration of your visit, geographical location, web site navigation paths and page views.
We do not gather and store any sensitive data concerning you. We voluntarily do not gather any data from people under sixteen years old.Purposes of personal information use
Depending on the type of relationship we can use your personal information for the following purposes:
|Service providing||The personal information that you offer when placing your order through Order now is used to fulfill your order.|
|Communications||We may have to contact you by email for operational reasons, for instance, in order to give you notice regarding the state of your order.|
|Marketing||We can notify you about news and offers that you may like, for example, by sending you casual Fresh4web newsletters. If you decide to receive marketing emails from Fresh4web, we can inform you about dates and durations of special offers, or to notify you concerning our news. You may stop receiving marketing emails from us at any time by following
Unsubscribelink in the email or by sending us your request directly to email@example.com.
|Finance and security||The intents which we will use your data for involve accounting, payment card verification, billing and audit, fraud checking, safety, security and legal objectives, marketing and statistical analysis.|
In relation to your personal information you have the right to:
- request access to the personal information that we store regarding you or a duplicate of it;
- correct (adjust) your personal information if it is inexact;
- remove your personal data or stop processing it, taking into account certain exceptions;
- ask us to pass your data to other companies or organizations upon your written request (when it is technically manageable);
- cancel your consent to processing your personal information at any time by pushing button in your Client Account or by email. Cancelling your consent will not have any effect on the rightfulness of any processing of your date effectuated by Fresh4web before your withdrawal.
If you want to execute any of the rights listed above, please send us a request through your Client Account or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by using your email registered at Client Account.Reserving of your data and personal information
We use data hosting suppliers in the USA and Germany to store your data and private information.
Your personal information will be preserved for as long as required for the purpose of use or till your consent is cancelled.
Whereas the statements of this section, we will preserve data and documents containing personal information to enforce our Terms & Conditions, secure our legal rights (including fraud obviation), as required by law and for the reporting and statistic concerns.Sharing and communication of your data and private information
You agree that we have the right to share your data and private information with:
- our affiliates and related companies;
- carefully chosen third parties, in particular, business partners, providers, exclusive contractors and sub-contractors who effectuate certain functions on our behalf, subject to non-disclosure agreements;
- our qualified advisers (accountants, lawyers, financial consultants,etc.);
- a buyer or prospective buyer of all or a part of our assets or our business, and their qualified consultants, in reference to the purchase;
- a court or any other government body or as demanded by law, however solely that portion of your data that is legally requested to be disclosed.
Your data and private information may also be transferred outside USA to European Union and Ukraine where it will be handled by our exclusive contractors and sub-contractors on
need to know principle solely. By submitting your data and private information, you conform to this transfer, storing or handling.
We do not sell or exchange any part of your data and private information.
Some assemblage and non-identifying data can also be gathered by advertisers, advertising platforms, search engines and analytics providers. Their methods of use of such data is not under our control.Data security
We have involved applicable physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to protect and secure the data that we gather up online to forfend unauthorized access, maintain correctness of information, and assure the right use of data.
This Site uses advanced digital encryption and security technologies to safeguard the privacy and security of our customers' data, and it disposes specific security measures. All data transferred from your computer to this Site via HTTPS protocol is authenticated and encrypted with use of 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. This is the most front-rank level of encryption acclaimed nowadays. It means that any data sent from your computer is disorganized in such a manner that makes it entirely unintelligible if intercepted. When you are on a secure section on this Site, a padlock will be displayed at the bottom or top of your browser's screen. This is for your confidence that the encryption is in process and that you are communicating through a secure link.Cookies
Cookies are small text files usually created of letters and numbers and put into the memory of your browser or device once you visit a website or read a message.
- to ensure that this Site functions properly.
- to comprehend how our Site works and to inform any enhancements in performance and our Services.
- to improve your experience on our Site and offer you additional functionalities. For instance, you do not have to fill out your details every time you login into Client Account.
If you do not agree to receive cookies or retain them on your computer any longer, please change your browser settings and/or remove all cookies that you received before. However, if you do this, you will have to manually edit some preferences each time that you visit a website and some particular services and functionalities may not work.Links
This Site may include links to third-party websites that are not owned and administrated by Fresh4web. Any data you transfer to those websites will be ruled by their own principles and policies. Fresh4web admits no responsibility or obligation for data processing procedures and policies of such independent websites.Contact information
Copyright © 2009-2018 Fresh4web.